Gifting footwear is even harder than clothing, mostly because shoes are much more demanding in terms of fitting size. Clothes stretch a bit (and sometimes even look great while doing so), but footwear... Not so much. Size is crucial here.
Also, unless you know exactly what kind of shoes your recipient wants, there's a good chance you'll pick a design that just "won't click" with him or her.
So what do you give someone who's really passionate about their shoes? Well, a good option could be to present them with a related gift, such as:
- A fancy shoe brush & polish to get that cool shoe shine
- A leather care kit to keep their brogues always fabulous
- A stylish shoe rack to show off their collection
- A visit to a professional shoemaker who would craft them a premium-quality pair of beauties
- A set of shoe accessories (ever heard of high heel protectors?)
For more inspiration and gifting ideas, check out our essentials section or jump straight to the gift examples in the next tab.