When it comes to bold gifts, weapons are among the most controversial options. The list of recipients that would appreciate such a present isn't that long, and it almost exclusively consists of quite peculiar folks with quite unusual hobbies.
Here are a few examples of people who might like a weapon gift:
- An aspiring and passionate archer would LOVE to get a professional bow to skyrocket his marksman skills.
- Unique or exotic knives make fabulous presents for, well, knife collectors.
- A great gift for hunters could be a new rifle or crossbow, depending on their preferences.
- Old weapon replicas are often a huge success among history enthusiasts.
- Passionate gamers and geeks often go nuts about replicas of famous weapons from TV shows, movies, comics, and video games.
- Badass folks perceive weapon gifts as an acknowledgement of their badassery by the gifter. We're not sure if that's something good, but still.
And, of course, there are cases in which gifting weapons is absolutely inappropriate, like:
- War veterans and people who survived armed attacks of any sort.
- Kids and teens, for obvious reasons.
Most recipients, however, fall somewhere in the gray zone between these two lists - and there's no way of telling if weapons of any sort would be a good gift for them. As a rule, the answer is negative, but this is where you have to trust your guts.
After thinking everything through, just go ahead and browse the fine arms we've gathered from all around the world - some of them make terrific gifts!